True Friendship

"The intensity of foul language used between/among friends indicates the strength of their relationship, the worse is deeper"

My above line may be true for most of the people, as I have personally witnessed it and I believe you will agree with me.

I found it amazing, how can a relationship be stronger where people are abusing each other and insulting their loved ones without feeling bad at all, though the words used in such relationships hold no actual intention/meaning. 

The other side of such relationships may be that I could not understand the way it works or there is some sort of software like part is missing in me, as this foul language system has never converted into a bridge for me where two strangers become friends by following this language system.

#justnegi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personality

गढ़वाल और जातपात

Traffic Rules