Thursday, November 3, 2016

Fever of M S Dhoni

Never thought of watching M S DHONI, as i assumed what can be especial in the movie made on a cricketer's life so skipped since it was released.

In the evening when sun left for the day and darkness arrived for changing calander date there was nothing to do except exploring phone to delete unnecessary files to get some more space for new contents, a gigabit of MS Dhoni was consuming good amount of space and before deleting i thought lets give it a try before saying goodbye for forever.

The moment I started watching movie it grabbed me so warmly and i lost in it as the time frame of my teenage was flashing on the screen and i found myself deeply connected to the characters and their feelings moving in the movie.

I admire the storyline of the movie as there was no cricket which i assumed from the movie made on a cricket's life but there was process, struggles, relations, feelings and many more except cricket.

Now I am deeply in love with music and songs of the movie as i feel songs are containing feeling of love which was in environment at that time. Specially "Jab Tak" & "Kaun Tujhe".

No comments:

Post a Comment