DREAM

Yesterday I saw a DREAM, which was full of Fantasy and beyond this planet.

In that Dream, I was a student of a reputed medical college and was dominating the entire college by my anger and knowledge, no one was out there who could dare to come before me or refuse my any order or wish.

All the fellows including faculty and administrators were like my slaves, they always ensure that everything is always available at my disposal. Only I had the right to abuse or hit anyone, and I can choose any random girl/boy to utilize as I like.

I had selected a random girl to be my gf and declared her as my property, nobody bothered including the girl and everybody co-operated out of fear, as expected.

The girl's family went against our relationship and in that fit, I took a heavy dose of alcohol & drugs and lost my consciousness for 36 hrs. During this period she got married to another guy and after knowing this I sank myself into the ocean of drugs and alcohol.

At the end of the fantasy dream, when I saw my ex in the pregnant situation and upon inquiring she told me that she had left the house very next day of her wedding day and the father of the baby is none other than me, at this point, I realized that it is not a Fantasy Dream but a Movie.

#KabirSingh
Honourable Mention: Acting & Looks of Shahid is brilliant and only things to worth mention.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personality

गढ़वाल और जातपात

Traffic Rules